float

Hi you all

I am trying to write a palm program who needs to make a comparation between
a float variable and a constant in an if statement:

Char *sVar;
FlpDouble fVar;
fldVarPtr = FrmGetObjectPtr( frm, FrmGetObjectIndex( frm, FLD_VAR ) ); //
get the value from the field
sVar = FldGetTextPtr( fldVarPtr );
// into sVar
FplInit();
fVar = FplAToF( sVar );      // convert string into float

if ( fVar < 3.5 ){...}

When I try to link the file, I get the next error message:
undefined reference to 'FplInit'
undefined reference to 'FplAToF'

I've tried declaring fVar as a double and using atof() instead of FplAToF,
but I get the same results:
undefined reference to 'atof'

I am using Palm OS ver. 3.0. How can I get to compile and link the program
using floating-point arithmetic?

Thanks in advance

Manolo