RE: Build XGCC without debug info?

I don't know about building the compiler without symbols, but I believe that
the "strip" command would do the job for you. I copied my executable to /tmp
(just to be safe) and after running "strip",
it dropped in size from 171924 to 86016 bytes.
Regards,
Larry Langerholc

Larry Langerholc
e-mail: larry.langerholc@icn.siemens.com