Re: Long Long Support for m68K targets

David Williams <davidwilliams@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer. Only two problems - where is configure.texi and how do I read
> it.

configure.texi is in the etc directory of the Cygnus tree. It should be present
in all recent GCC/Binutils/GDB releases and other tarballs put up for download
on sourceware mirrors.

Officially one is supposed to run .texi files through texinfo, but I personally
prefer to read them directly in a file viewer (that's vi for me personally).

If you are uncomfortable with this, Ian Lance Taylor, the author of
configure.texi, has a WWW version of it on his page:

http://www.airs.com/ian/

I hope this helps.

--
Michael Sokolov		Harhan Engineering Laboratory
Public Service Agent	International Free Computing Task Force

Phone: +1-214-824-7693 (Harhan Eng Lab office)
E-mail: msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG (ARPA TCP/SMTP) (UUCP coming soon)