Re: CrossGCC: linux->mingw and linux->cygwin

Go to Mumit Khan's GnuWin32 web site and follow his CrossCompiler HOWTO
(item 10).
The HOWTO I had was for egcs-1.1.1 but you can just substitute the latest
GCC source (gcc-2.95.2).

http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/index.html

10.Build cross compiler for Cygwin/Mingw
       Instructions on how to build cross and Canadian-cross development
tools for Cygwin and Mingw32. Wed Feb 17 23:26:05 CST 1999
              Cygwin b20.x
              Mingw32

Brendan Simon