Re: use of fork,pipe and kill in collect2 of cross gcc

I was responding to the question of the _mingw32_ target, which doesn't
support fork, etc.  The question I asked was also in reference to the
_mingw32_ target, sorry for any misunderstanding.  I only "suggested" it
because right now the only way to build a native mingw32 gcc is to
remove the collect2 target.  If you have another way, enlighten me :)
This has come up before...

Marcus