Re: Where do you get the nindy monitor from ???

   From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave@micro-automation.net>
   Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:30:58 -0500

   I have looked for the nindy monitor, and all I can seem to find is the gdb
   side of nindy, not the actual monitor. Where does one find this, or does
   anyone have a copy ??

Wow, that's a tough request to fulfill.  Intel stopped doing anything
with Nindy years ago, in favor of MON960, and a little casual surfing
on their web site doesn't seem to show that they've left any copies of
Nindy laying around.  Cygnus' last Nindy board died a couple years
ago, so our own interest in Nindy has declined precipitously... :-)
At some point we'll probably retire the GDB support - it's not very
interesting if there are no Nindy boards left to talk to!

Why Nindy anyway?  It doesn't do anything that MON960 can't do.

							Stan Shebs
							Cygnus Solutions
							shebs@cygnus.com