Re: eCos cross compiler questions [was: gcc 2.95 cross compiler]

please stop sending me all such mails of crossgcc, it makes no sense to me...
do need ful
dinesh

William Gatliff wrote:

> > Hmm... that's unintentional, but in any case, these options aren't very
> > important for the synthetic target - all they do is reduce the size of
> > static executables. These options should definitely work in gcc-2.95, which
> > I heartily recommend.
>
> Will do.
>
> > > I'm going through the installation instructions line-by-line, and so far
> > > everything is working for me.  This is my first full day with eCos, though-- I'm
> > > not exactly an eCos power-user, yet...  [been doing the cross-compiler thing for a
> > > while now, though]
>
> Everything is working as advertised for the Linux synthetic target, including the
> programming examples.  I'm in heaven, especially after the Hitachi SH port becomes
> available!
>
> For the record, I'm running: Slackware 6.0/i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1 PentiumII-400 128MB
>
> I don't recommend running *all* of the test cases in parallel under Linux, by the way.
> Tends to eat bunches of CPU time, to the point that it's quicker to reboot than to kill
> off all the tasks one-by-one, especially if you also have vmware running.  :^)
>
> b.g.
>
> --
> William A. Gatliff
> Senior Design Engineer
> Komatsu Mining Systems
> To teach is to learn.
>
> ------
> Want more information?  See the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/

AXXON TECHNOLOGIES INC.
3rd FLOOR , PATEL MANSION
13, TOPIWALA LANE , MUMBAI- 400007 INDIA.
PH: 0091-22-3865183 ,0091-22-3800650
fax: 91-44-8591313, fax: 91-44-3800650
EMAIL: axxon@eth.net
       axxon@vsnl.com
HOUSE OF INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONIC
COMPONENTS. SPECIALITY: RARE, HIGH VALUE AND OBSOLETE COMPONENTS
FOR ANY KIND OF INSTRUMENTS & EQUIPMENTS.
WE DEAL WITH ALL KIND OF MODULES: THYRISTOR, TRANSISTOR, IGBT
BY SEMIKRON, MITSUBISHI, FUJI, UPEC, FANUC ETC.

begin:vcard
n:;
tel;fax:91-44-8591313 no voice
tel;work:91-22-3865183, 3800650