Re: unrecognised emulation mode after building powerpc-linux cross

Graham,

Again I'll refer you to the helpful info I received from Cort.

Daris Nevil
SNMC

Cort Dougan wrote:

Take a look at http://egcs.cygnus.com/ for all the info but for a quick
fix run this:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@egcs.cygnus.com:/egcs/carton/cvsfiles
cvs checkout egcs
cvs -z 3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@sourceware.cygnus.com:/cvs/binutils co binutils

It'll get the latest egcs and binutils via CVS.  These are development
versions not production versions so you should be careful if you need
completely tested code :)

You can grab snapshots that are better tested, too.  The web page should
say where.