This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: remote gdb with shared serial port
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: remote gdb with shared serial port
- From: randall loomis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 09:13:31 -0700
- Organization: Elgar Corporation
- References: <199908052315.SAA00163@eli.elilabs.com>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Since the target is a 68332, you might want to consider using BDM interface for
debugging and that way you would leave your serial port entirely free for application.
I'm using gdb-4.17 w/bdm patch on a 68332 system and gcc-m68k-coff compiler.....works great.
|\/| firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.zanshinsys.com
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to email@example.com with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.