This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: Motorola HC11 Back-end
- To: Kai Ruottu <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Motorola HC11 Back-end
- From: "Curt Mills, WE7U" <firstname.lastname@example.org.COM>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 12:57:54 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: email@example.com, Curt Mills <firstname.lastname@example.org.COM>, "Curt Mills, WE7U" <BowHunter@mail.com>
- Organization: Fluke Corporation
- Reply-To: email@example.com
On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Kai Ruottu wrote:
> Please look at:
Thank you! He has an EGCS port for the HC11, and with our bug fixes
I hope that we can combine efforts to get a good version out for
gcc-2.9.5. We may have bug-fixes that he does not, but it sure
looks like he's progressing right alone.
I just sent him e-mail (attempting to figure out his address from the
web page address).
Curt Mills, WE7U hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
"Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
"Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.