This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: m68k-coff with gcc-2.95
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: m68k-coff with gcc-2.95
- From: "vikram" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:11:50 -0400
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
U need to define something like\
--with-headers=<the target machine include dir>
--with-lib=<target machine libs>
parametre with the the configure option .
Try it out
PS: Have U ever tried compiling gcc for m88k-dg or i386-sco btw