This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: problems building AIX 4.3.1 cross-compiler on Linux
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: problems building AIX 4.3.1 cross-compiler on Linux
- From: "Tom Williams" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:02:50 -0700
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for the info! Where do I untar the source so the cross compiler
build will find it? Where can I find doc on this stuff so I won't keep
posting unnecessary questions on this mailing list?
"vikram" <email@example.com> on 08/04/99 06:37:31 PM
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
cc: (bcc: Tom Williams/HQ/dssi)
Subject: Re: problems building AIX 4.3.1 cross-compiler on Linux
Bye default in case of a cross compi;er gcc expects the user to
provide libgcc1.a .
what U need to do is just untar the source of gcc in the target machine
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to email@example.com with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.