Re: problems building AIX 4.3.1 cross-compiler on Linux

Thanks for the info!  Where do I untar the source so the cross compiler
build will find it?  Where can I find doc on this stuff so I won't keep
posting unnecessary questions on this mailing list?

Peace.......

Tom

"vikram" <vikram@ftghome.com> on 08/04/99 06:37:31 PM

Please respond to crossgcc@cygnus.com