This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Patches for gdb-4.18 for m68k-palmos
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Patches for gdb-4.18 for m68k-palmos
- From: "David A. Desrosiers" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:58:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does there exist any patches for gdb-4.18 to allow it to build for
m68k-palmos? I have built it with no warnings or errors, but I suspect
it's not built correctly at all. I haven't been able to successfully test
it yet (only built it yesterday)
If any exist, please point me to them, or send them, I'm curious
to reverse engineer them.
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to email@example.com with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.