This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: Wanted! gdb-4.18 stubs for target ARM (or Thumb)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Wanted! gdb-4.18 stubs for target ARM (or Thumb)
- From: Jonathan Larmour <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:40:06 +0000
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Christian Ericsson wrote:
> to use with Angel wanted! Which are used together with the gdb command:
> (gdb) target rdi <device>
> Also, stubs to use without Angel with the gdb command:
> (gdb) target remote <device>
> Has anybody already written those stubs described above?
eCos (see URL in sig) comes with GDB stub ROMs for ARM targets, i.e. the
"target remote" version.
Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...
my brains kept falling out." || http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos
Help fight spam! http://spam.abuse.net/ These opinions are all my own fault
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.