This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: Problem building glibc-2.1.1 for powerpc-elf
- To: "Ringeman, Tim" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Problem building glibc-2.1.1 for powerpc-elf
- From: email@example.com (Philip Blundell)
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:25:07 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: email@example.com
In message <199907281431.KAA29207@hoover.gilbarco.com>, "Ringeman, Tim" writes:
>When I try to build the libraries on a i386-linux, following the steps in
>the FAQ I get an error about 'eip' not declared for this function. I I
>thought that 'eip' was for x86 platforms. Does anyone know how to fix this
What were the exact arguments you gave to configure?
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.