This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: mulsi3 and other inbuilt functions
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: mulsi3 and other inbuilt functions
- From: Brendan Simon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:35:56 +1000
- Organization: CTAM Pty Ltd
- References: <37953F5E.F4D057D9@smartmove.co.nz>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Paul Andrews wrote:
> Where is the function mulsi3 hidden? I am compiling with an m68k cross
> gcc and anytime I put a multiply in my code the compiler generates a
> call to this mysterious function. Anyone know 1) where it is 2) why it's
> not 'in-lined' by the code generator and 3) what other special functions
> like this there are hard coded into the compiler...
I can't answer your question but you might want to let others know what
version of gcc you are using.
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.