This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
mulsi3 and other inbuilt functions
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: mulsi3 and other inbuilt functions
- From: Paul Andrews <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:32:46 +1200
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Where is the function mulsi3 hidden? I am compiling with an m68k cross
gcc and anytime I put a multiply in my code the compiler generates a
call to this mysterious function. Anyone know 1) where it is 2) why it's
not 'in-lined' by the code generator and 3) what other special functions
like this there are hard coded into the compiler...
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.