This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: underscore - coff vs. aout
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: underscore - coff vs. aout
- From: Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:45:17 -0600
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In message <19990712164331.A6325@tempest.ece.uiuc.edu>you write:
> Doesn't objcopy support symbol renaming? You could just write a script
> to call objcopy for each symbol. If it's just a one-time shot, no big
It might. I haven't looked at the guts of objcopy in a long time, it
certainly didn't back in the early 90s when I had to do this sort of
thing (and others) to support function virtualization in existing .o files.
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to email@example.com with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.