This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: Building egcs with cygwin on win95
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Building egcs with cygwin on win95
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:16:24 -0500 (CDT)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Paul Andrews wrote:
> Is it actually possible to build egcs under win95 with cygwin?
> Has anyone managed to do this and live to tell about it? :-)
I did manage a full build once using one of the Cygwin development
snapshots, and never bothered trying it again. However, I have
heard of success stories on Win9x using Cygwin, but don't know
the details as to what OS level and what Cygwin snapshot involved.
I suggest you ask the folks in Cygwin mailing list for more info
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to email@example.com with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.