This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
precompiled glibc arm-linux-gnu
- To: crossgcc <email@example.com>
- Subject: precompiled glibc arm-linux-gnu
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 01:29:50 +0200
- Reply-To: email@example.com
I've been trying to compile a arm-linux-gnu crosscompiler, I've managed to build the binutils and egcs, but the glibc will not build, it hangs my computer at several stages.
I was wondering if there is a precompiled version of the libraries for arm-linux-gnu anywhere on the net ??
thanx in advance,
Signed, Blacky Stardust
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.