This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: General questions about installing Cross GCC
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: General questions about installing Cross GCC
- From: Brian Ford <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:27:31 -0500
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Brendan Simon wrote:
> Doug Evans wrote:
> > As stated above, configure with "--target=arm-coff".
> > You will then see programs like arm-coff-gcc, arm-coff-ld, etc.
> Don't you have to add "--program-prefix=arm-coff-" to configure if you
> want to have the above executable names ?
> Brendan Simon.
When configure detects that it is creating a cross environment, this is
Vital Visual Simulation Systems
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to email@example.com with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.