This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
Re: General questions about installing Cross GCC
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: General questions about installing Cross GCC
- From: Brendan Simon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:09:08 +1000
- Organization: CTAM Pty Ltd
- References: <199907062159.OAA05725@canuck.cygnus.com.>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Doug Evans wrote:
> As stated above, configure with "--target=arm-coff".
> You will then see programs like arm-coff-gcc, arm-coff-ld, etc.
Don't you have to add "--program-prefix=arm-coff-" to configure if you want to have the
above executable names ?
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.