This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
gdb-4.17 building question.
- To: CROSSGCC List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: gdb-4.17 building question.
- From: Wojtek Zielinski <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 00:33:27 +0200
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a newbie in crossgcc. My target is 683xx, I built gcc, newlib,
and gdb according to the FAQ. My host is PC, system is linux redhat 6.0
I have small problems while building gdb-4.17. First I patched it with
Configuring of bdm was ok. But during compiling, compiler couldn't find
file "termcap.h", called by gdb-4.17/readline/rldefs.h.
I found it in /usr/include/ncurses subdirectory and I linked it to
/usr/include dir. Is it right header?
Then compilation was succeed, but, of course, linking not. Linker
complained about libtermcap.
I couldn't find this lib in my system. But I did a trick, doing a link
to libncurses.a. after that,
linking process succeed.
I have 2 questions:
1) Am I right with these tricks?
2) Is it a problem with
- gdb makefile,
- ncurses installation procedure or
- lack of some packages in my system?
Thanks for help in advance
Najlepszy polski bezplatny serwer http://www.kki.net.pl
To jest miejsce na reklame Twojej firmy - (012) 429-42-87
New CrossGCC FAQ: http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC
To remove yourself from the crossgcc list, send
mail to email@example.com with the
text 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the
body of the message.