Re: objcopy sets wrong processor in IEEE-695-file

As far as I can tell, ieee support in the gnu tools works well enough to
be able to read most ieee files created by other vendors' tools, but not
well enough to be able to create all the different variations that are
in use.

The best solution seems to be to use some other file format.  (Distant)
Second-best would be to hack the bfd sources to get IEEE the way you
want it.

Scott