Re: Regression testing EGCS cross-compilers

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, John Breen wrote:

> From: joel@OARcorp.com
> >I have done something like this to make it work in the past.
> >
> >[snip]
>
> Thanks, I'll see if I can work up something along those lines.

It would be neat if DejaGNU could recognize this way of getting the return
codes standard.  Then all of hte test suites might work without as much
tinkering.  I'm probably dreaming. :)

> Of course, I've still got the problem that I have no file I/O
> implemented on this board (including stdin/out/err).  I assume there are
> some examples for commercial boards lying around (for example, in the
> newlib distribution)?

Yes.  newlib includes libgloss which includes a number of examples.  Most
are quite simple.  You can get stdio working pretty quickly.

--joel