Re: DOS hosted, Linux target.

There is a small issue in the file system in that file names are not
case-sensitive (although the case is retained in the filename), I don't
know if this is an issue or not.  But theoretically, if the DOS bash
implements all the features that the gcc build uses, and all the other
unix utilities that are used were also installed, then it sounds like it
could work.

(I don't plan on trying it though... :-)