Re: Specs file

This is great.  I wonder if you could but the binaries (zipped or tgz I
guess) on an ftp site somewhere.  I simple HOWTO on how you built the
cross-compiler would be great.  Maybe you can contribute these to the
crossgcc maintainers.  I would like to get a copy of this mingw32 version.
I have build egcs1.1b for powerpc-eabi hosted on linux and would like to
produce egcs1.1b powerpc-eabi to hosted on either mingw32 or cygwin32.
Your HOWTO will probably help me do the canadian cross.  Mingw32 appears to
be significantly faster but Mumit Khan suggests that cygwin32 beta20 is
closing the gap.  I have beta20 and it still appears pretty slow to me.

Thanks,
Brendan.