Re: Macraigor wiggler(BDM) on ppc860 under Linux

magin@skil.camelot.de (Gunter Magin) writes:

> Wigglers by Macraigor for PPC under Win32 are somehow supported within
> vanilla gdb.

Yes, there's code that calls into the DLL.

> Having said the above, I am still desperately searching for this .dll.
> Anybody knows? Cygnus people?

Uh, you get it from Macraigor Systems - it usually comes with the
physical device.  What, did you p*ss off Craig and now he won't return
your phone calls or email? :-)

							Stan
To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.