Re: compiling DOS file w/gcc

> Does anyone know if it's possible to compile a DOS-style file with gcc without
> first converting the file to Unix format?  I would like to make things as easy
> as possible for our windows users so I don't want to require them to run dos2unix
> before they compile.  Our compiler is running on  a linux system and the Win95
> people are accessing their home directories through Samba.  However, the files
> are in DOS format since we're using SourceSafe for Win95/NT as the source code
> management tool.

Yes, I just cross compiled a dos file w/gcc 2.8.1 under linux.
It worked w/egcs also.
Morse Controls                                   ap096@po.cwru.edu
Thought for the day:
    Book (n): a utensil used to pass time while waiting
    for the TV repairman.

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.