More tales form the Can't Build EGCS saga...

Steps taken so far...

1)Remove all objective C and fortran directories from the source tree.

2)Complete erase the build/egcs/* directories.

3)Install the EGCS 1_1 binarys for cygwin19 (Thanks Mumit)

4)Try again...

Same Error same place... The errored config.log can be found at
www.rasdoc.com/CONFIG.LOG (Sorry for the caps...)

It seems that it can't find crt0.0, how can I have crt0 until I have a
compiler? Isn't crt0.o build as part of the Libgloss build?
Most of that is in 'c' and thus requres a compiler....
If it is looking for crt0.o which version? for which platform?

Based on Davids advice, ignore the libibery build error... and make
again... this did not work. The make command I am using is:

make cross LANGUAGES="c c++"

Thanks for helping the clueless...

Paul
To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.