Re: GNU, MRI and VRTX

I think that some misunderstand are been generate. I think to
"MRI compiler compliant" as code generation, like passing parameter
between functions.
In GNU compiler the parameters are passed in the stack, instead in MRI compiler
this is perform using some register like D0 and D1.
Thanx at all
/Giacomo Borlizzi