GCC 2.8.1 for PowerPC/EABI: "__eabi" function

Hello All,

I use GCC 2.8.1 for PowerPC/EABI target and I need information regarding
"__eabi" function (it is called from "main" by GCC). It is necessary to
build simple application without libgcc.a, therefore I am going to use
my own dummy for "__eabi" (generally with r2, r13 initialization), but
any information regarding standard "__eabi" function will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Yaroslav