Some newbie questions

    John> Pardon me for the simplistic questions, but I'm a bit green
    John> in this area.  I've spent the last couple days scanning the
    John> archives (BTW, where are the latest?  The ones I found only
    John> seemed to go to last July), and I've read the Cygnus FAQ,
    John> but I still have some unanswered questions.

The archives currently only go thru the end of July 1997.  :-(

Due to confusion when the archive site had to change its domain name,
all postings since August 1, 1997 have been lost.

If anyone has a private copy of the postings from 8/1/97 thru today,
would they please get in touch with me so I can bring the archives up
to date?

Thank you,
R. J. Brown
Archive administrator