PowerPC compiler hosted on MS-DOS

Greetings all,

Has anybody built a DOS hosted powerpc version of GCC??

I'm trying to use the canadian-cross script from cygnus and it keeps
failing. I don't have the results at hand - if I need to post them I will.

I am running Linux 2.0.0 and want to build a i386-go32 hosted version of a
powerpc-eabi compiler. I need this tool chain so I can use our Motorola ADS
board which has an interface board with MS-DOS driver software.

Thanks for the help,

Tom Hoover