Re: convert DOS library to linux

Hi,

'David Wood wrote:'
> Hi Jacek et al
>
> >I would like to convert DOS (Turbo C or Microsoft C) library to native
> >Linux binary (library) files supported by ld. Is it possible ? How
> >should I do it.
>
> The first question i would ask is why. I suspect that a lot of the functions
> will either not work dos_findfirst and dos_findnext for instance, any int21 call
> etc. Are you trying to port a DOS application to linux by any chance.
>
> Take a look at the library for gcc - there is a lot in it.
Some of the things you will find in libcurses (e.g. getch and stuff like
that).

Bye,
	Stefan.
Stefan Petters               Lehrstuhl fuer Prozessrechner TU-Muenchen   -ooo
Arcisstr. 21                 Tel: 089/289-23556                         --oooo
80290 Muenchen               Fax: 089/289-23555                         ----oo
EMail: petters@lpr.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de                              ---o