Re: [RFC] FR60/80 support.

Masaki Muranaka wrote:
Hello,

Recently I'm trying to add FR60 and FR80 support based on FR30.
I've already succeed to assemble with gas and disassemble with objdump.

I'd like to contribute it but I'm not sure if my code is acceptable quality, because I'm new to cgen hack.

Could anyone review attached patch and give comment?
I'll post whole patch (includes gas/binutils) after this review.

-- Masaki Muranaka Monami software

Hi.

The patch is basically fine.
I have a few minor comments.

The comments in this part are pushed over a bit too far, they wrap on my screen when there's no need.

+ ; `state' is a list of variables for recording model state
+ (state
+ ; bit mask of h-gr registers loaded from memory by previous insn
+ (load-regs UINT)
+ ; bit mask of h-gr registers loaded from memory by current insn
+ (load-regs-pending UINT)
+ )

I think you want (set Ri (c-raw-call WI "..." Ri)).
[I realize the fr30 simulator has been deleted from the gdb tree.]

+(dni srch0
+     "srch0 Ri"
+     ((MACH fr80))
+     "srch0 $Ri"
+     (+ OP1_9 OP2_7 OP3_C Ri)
+     (c-raw-call WI "fr30_bitsearch0" Ri)
+     ()
+)
+
+(dni srch1
+     "srch1 Ri"
+     ((MACH fr80))
+     "srch1 $Ri"
+     (+ OP1_9 OP2_7 OP3_D Ri)
+     (c-raw-call WI "fr30_bitsearch1" Ri)
+     ()
+)
+
+
+(dni srchc
+     "srchc Ri"
+     ((MACH fr80))
+     "srchc $Ri"
+     (+ OP1_9 OP2_7 OP3_E Ri)
+     (c-raw-call WI "fr30_bitsearchc" Ri)
+     ()
+)