division

To Investor:

nZon Corporation
Trading As: IZON
Last Trade: $0.45
7 Day Proj: $1.10-$1.25
30 Day Proj: $1.75-$2.00

InZon Corp. is the new stock on our watch.

After recently acquiring SAE Group including all assets and
technologies, IZON has been laying quite while developing a
new technology that will revolutionize the Online Media
Broadcasting market.

Two Announcements this month have sparked our
understandable interest. On March 6, 2006 IZON announced
the expansion of its network by 400% which has paved the
way for the announcement that has brought this Alert to
you.

IZON released at end of day yesterday that they have
completed their development of a new software that allows
Online Broadcast Companies to better utilize their networks
thus reducing their highest expense while at the same time
increasing the quality of broadcasts allowing them to offer
more HD (High definition) broadcasts over the Internet.

This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and Tier
2 providers are able to offer to the clients in service and
quality, and over all continue advance the technology that
has made the internet the most powerful information medium
on the planet.

Make no mistake, this company is going places and fast.
Once this news hits the market we believe IZON is going to
take off. Most important, don't let this one pass you buy.
IZON is set to BUY.

We hope to see you jump on the bandwagon Monday March 20,
2006!!!