Re: [RFA:] Fix breakage of manually building SID CPU

Hi -

> [...]
> (delay 1 (set pc something))
> was already implemented and working for SIM (fr30 uses it). [...]

I'm curious how exactly that works.  fr30 isn't in src/sim/ at the
moment, is it?

> (set (delay 1 pc) something)
> was only implemtned for SID.

I recall now that when we built support for a nasty open-pipelined
machine, this notational change made sense, since it was only register
sets that were "delayable", not general RTL expressions.

> Furthermore, SIM now only accepts the former and SID only accepts
> the latter, making it difficult (impossible?) to share a .cpu file
> for both back ends.

That's true.

- FChE