Re: unreviewed patch anniversary

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 11:52:53PM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> Alan Modra writes:
>  > The cpu/openrisc.opc part of the following has never been reviewed.
>  > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cgen/2002-q4/msg00045.html
>
> The openrisc.opc change is fine with me
> (pedantic: assuming it's been tested, which I'm sure it has, or was ...).

It's been tested to death. :)  openrisc-elf happens to be one of the
targets that I use when testing for binutils regressions.

Who's that?  jrydberg@rtmk.org?

> maintainer which I'm guessing isn't on this list, but for something
> like this it's probably overkill.

Yes, it is a rather simple and obvious set of changes.  I'm taking your
comment about overkill as licence to commit.  I've committed it, and
cc'd Johan.

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre