Re: binutils porting to new CPU

> Are you using latest sources for both from CVS?
No, I'm using binutils-2.14. For cgen I'm using the latest CVS snap.
I couldn't get the scheme code going with release 1.0.

The binutils do not come with cgen included, not even the CVS snapshots
posted on the FTP site.

BTW. I seems you where right. The openrisc in the official release is not
named openrisc, but or32. (checked last night) So its probably old stuff I'm
looking at.

Which CPU port would be an easy one to get started with?

Esche