Re: machine generated documentation for cgen ports

Ben Elliston writes:
 > Doug Evans <dje@transmeta.com> writes:
 > >  > It looks good.  Of course, what I was expecting was a nice tabular
 > >  > layout of bit patterns for instructions, but I'm sure you've thought
 > >  > of that already.
 >
 > > Can you be more specific?
 >
 > Well, for each instruction, draw a box, partition it by the defined
 > ifields and label them with their names and bit ranges.

That's what's done now.  I'm only using html tables so
perhaps the result can be prettier.

Are you seeing something different?

btw, I think either the bottom row should print numbers in binary
or perhaps even better would be to print another row with the constant
values in binary.