How To Become Wealthy Now

$1,000 OR MORE PER DAY, EVERY DAY !... CHANGE YOUR
REALITY !!....RIGHT NOW !!!.....
ANYONE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!... FINANCIAL FREEDOM FAST !!!!!!!

WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO GENERATE $1,000  OR MORE,
DAILY, EVERY DAY !...

CALL TOLL FREE  1-800-760-5838  or

Email back to wings1997@moomia.com
And put "SHOW ME THE CASH" in the Subject Line and

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WHEN
RESPONDING BY EITHER E-MAIL OR THE TOLL FREE NUMBER:

Name: _________________________________________ (required}

Phone: _________________________________________ (required}

Best Time to Call _____________________(required) (very important)

Time Zone __________________ (required}

I'll contact you as soon as I hear from you, and we'll get you up and
running IMMEDIATELY!!

                                          Be a millionaire,
                                                                   Glenn

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill. "Per Section
301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions by the sender
of this email may be stopped, at no cost to you, by sending a reply to
this email address: wing1st@moomia.com with the word "REMOVE"
in the subject line. Errors, omissions, and exceptions excluded. This is
NOT spam! I have compiled this list from our Replicate Database,
relative to Seattle Marketing Group, The Gigt, or Turbo Team for the
sole purpose of these communications. Your continued inclusion is
ONLY by your gracious permission.