Re: Calling C functions

Hi.

  Jose> I'm working with the arm7.cpu architecture and I've addded calls to C
  Jose> functions with c-raw-call sentences. These functions have been written
  Jose> into an arm7.opc file. However, recompilation of the opcodes directory
  Jose> does not read this file and does not generate the resulting
  Jose> files.

It would probably be best to post some fragments of your .opc file, if
you can, but from memory, the .opc file must follow the name of the
arch (as defined in the cpu description), not the filename of the .cpu
file.  This is, admittedly, a bit of a gotcha.

Try renaming arm7.opc to arm.opc and regenerate--see if that helps.

Ben