Re: .gnu.build.attributes does not seem to be an ELF notes section

Hi Ian,

> Displaying notes found in: .gnu.build.attributes
>   Owner                 Data size Description
>   (NONE)               0x00000000 Unknown note type: (0x00000000)

This is due to a bug that I introduced into strip which corrupted
the notes in object files.  (If the object file was stripped).
The bug has now been fixed, but in the time between creating the bug
ans fixing the bug glibc was rebuilt.  And since glibc strips its
crti.o and crtn.o object files, they ended up with corrupt notes.
This then affected any program that was linked with these files.

The glibc package should now be rebuilt, so if you update to the
latest version and then relink your test program the problem should
go away.

Sorry about causing all of this fuss.