objdump on MinGW

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting unexpected output from objdump on Windows as part of
MinGW-32. I am not receiving a disassembly.

I checked the online man page at
https://sourceware.org/binutils/docs/binutils/objdump.html, but I did
not see a discussion that explains it.

Is the output below expected? Or should I be using additional options
for MinGW? Or maybe something else?

Thanks in advance.

$ objdump.exe -disassemble sm4_simd.o
BFD header file version (GNU Binutils) 2.30
pe-i386
 (header little endian, data little endian)
  i386
pei-i386
 (header little endian, data little endian)
  i386
elf32-i386
 (header little endian, data little endian)
  i386
elf32-iamcu
 (header little endian, data little endian)
  iamcu
elf32-little
 (header little endian, data little endian)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin
elf32-big
 (header big endian, data big endian)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin
plugin
 (header little endian, data little endian)
srec
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin
symbolsrec
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin
verilog
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin
tekhex
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin
binary
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin
ihex
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  i386
  iamcu
  plugin

         pe-i386 pei-i386 elf32-i386 elf32-iamcu elf32-little elf32-big plugin
    i386 pe-i386 pei-i386 elf32-i386 ----------- elf32-little elf32-big ------
   iamcu ------- -------- ---------- elf32-iamcu elf32-little elf32-big ------
  plugin ------- -------- ---------- ----------- elf32-little elf32-big ------

         srec symbolsrec verilog tekhex binary ihex
    i386 srec symbolsrec verilog tekhex binary ihex
   iamcu srec symbolsrec verilog tekhex binary ihex
  plugin srec symbolsrec verilog tekhex binary ihex