This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RESEND PATCH] gdb/or1k: Add linux debugging support
- From: Stafford Horne <shorne at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Openrisc <openrisc at lists dot librecores dot org>, Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx at openadk dot org>, Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 06:30:26 +0900
- Subject: Re: [RESEND PATCH] gdb/or1k: Add linux debugging support
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 12:40:37PM +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 12/07/2018 06:39 AM, Stafford Horne wrote:
> > (Resend to include binutils list)
> > Up until now OpenRISC GDB only has supported bare metal debugging. This
> > patch adds linux userspace debugging and core dump analysis support.
> Could you send a patch to documents this addition in the gdb/NEWS file?
Sorry, I meant to do that but forgot to get around to it. I have just sent the