This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Unexpected behavior regarding linking sections
- From: Felix von Leitner <felix-binutils at fefe dot de>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:51:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unexpected behavior regarding linking sections
- References: <20181211152750.GA19360@qarx.de> <CAMe9rOpHNQLyyWoyj6uL_UKqCF0-PhSPdFeFtC=gjTiSqvXr1g@mail.gmail.com>
> You should drop dtors/ctors and use init_array/fini_array instead.
Uh, OK? Is there documentation on how that works?
I assume I'd have to parse the ELF section headers, and somehow get
there via the auxvec and phdrs?
Or can I just change the section names and it should just work?
Bug even so, this still looks like a bug in ld, doesn't it?