Re: Unexpected behavior regarding linking sections

> You should drop dtors/ctors and use init_array/fini_array instead.

Uh, OK? Is there documentation on how that works?
I assume I'd have to parse the ELF section headers, and somehow get
there via the auxvec and phdrs?

Or can I just change the section names and it should just work?

Bug even so, this still looks like a bug in ld, doesn't it?

Felix