This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] RISC-V: Accept version, supervisor extension and more than one NSE for -march.
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, patches at groups dot riscv dot org, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 14:15:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] RISC-V: Accept version, supervisor extension and more than one NSE for -march.
- References: <CA+yXCZB6GzqNF7c-bfoUDeZkzpfQXcj9WBtR8RKCVxgt9U5vSQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 7:03 AM Kito Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've addressed most issues in you mail exclude newer spec update like
> Z* and RV32E with F/D :)
Thanks. This looks OK to me. I committed it with some minor
ChangeLog entry edits.