Re: New ARM testsuite failures

On 26/11/18 09:32, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
>   I am seeing a new regression in the binutils testsuite:
>
>      GAS REGRESSION: Local BLX instructions in Thumb
>
>   This is for "arm-netbsdelf" and "arm-nto" configurations.
>
>   Please could you have a look at them ?
>
> Cheers
>   Nick

Hi Nick,

I'll have a look. At first sight it seems the other configurations
change a bl from arm to thumb into blx and arm-netbsdelf and arm-nto
don't. I haven't looked at what code does this, but I'll go do some more
digging. I am also surprised it does so without warning, whereas when it
transforms a blx into a bl it does warn.

Anyhow, I'm having a look and will come back to you. No good deed goes
unpunished ;)

Kind Regards,
Andre