binutils archive
date index for October, 2018

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

October 17, 2018
20:46 NDI[SVI]: JKT: Blsvn: JV Invite James Kitula
16:18 [PATCH][Binutils][Arm] Fix disassembler crashing on -b binary when thumb file and thumb not forced. Tamar Christina
04:08 PR23653, ld SIGSEGVs when attempts to link sparc object with x86_64 library Alan Modra

October 16, 2018
17:16 Re: [PATCH 0/3] MIPS/GAS: Extend the R5900 short loop fix test and notes Maciej W. Rozycki
17:05 Re: [PATCH 0/3] MIPS/GAS: Extend the R5900 short loop fix test and notes Fredrik Noring
16:41 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS][AARCH64] Fix error checking for SIMD udot (by element) Nick Clifton
16:33 Re: [PATCH] sim/opcodes: Allow use of out of tree cgen source directory Nick Clifton
16:31 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Support AT_HWCAP2 on FreeBSD. Nick Clifton
16:20 Re: [PATCH 0/3] MIPS/GAS: Extend the R5900 short loop fix test and notes Nick Clifton
16:20 RE: [PATCH][BINUTILS][AARCH64] Fix error checking for SIMD udot (by element) Tamar Christina
16:17 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS][AARCH64] Fix error checking for SIMD udot (by element) Nick Clifton
06:18 Simplify PR23110 PE_DEBUG_DATA size checks Alan Modra
06:17 PR23781, _bfd_pe_bfd_copy_private_bfd_data_common memory leak Alan Modra
06:16 PR23780, assertion abort in function display_raw_attribute Alan Modra
06:16 [GOLD] PR23769, mixing split-stack and non-split-stack error message Alan Modra
01:20 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Adjust __global_pointer$ value to reduce code size. Palmer Dabbelt
00:39 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Adjust __global_pointer$ value to reduce code size. Jim Wilson

October 15, 2018
23:43 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Adjust __global_pointer$ value to reduce code size. Palmer Dabbelt
23:01 [PATCH] RISC-V: Adjust __global_pointer$ value to reduce code size. Jim Wilson
22:36 Re: Breakage due to bfd_init change Alan Modra
14:24 Re: [PATCH] S12Z: New 32 bit Reloc. John Darrington
14:21 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS][AARCH64] Fix error checking for SIMD udot (by element) Matthew Malcomson
13:35 Re: [PATCH] S12Z: New 32 bit Reloc. Alan Modra
13:01 BFD_INIT_MAGIC Alan Modra
07:29 Re: [PATCH] S12Z: New 32 bit Reloc. John Darrington
01:51 Re: [PATCH] S12Z: New 32 bit Reloc. Alan Modra

October 13, 2018
13:25 _bfd_clear_contents bounds checking Alan Modra
13:11 ELF ld -r scripts Alan Modra

October 12, 2018
16:09 [BFD]Don't create got section while processing TLS Local Exec relocations. Renlin Li
14:44 Re: [PATCH] Make .sdata2 writable on ppc vxworks6 Douglas B Rupp
01:34 Re: [PATCH] Make .sdata2 writable on ppc vxworks6 Alan Modra
00:41 [PATCH] S12Z: New 32 bit Reloc. John Darrington
00:41 [PATCH] S12Z: New 32 bit Reloc. John Darrington

October 11, 2018
19:39 [PATCH] Make .sdata2 writable on ppc vxworks6 Douglas B Rupp
16:26 [PATCH 3/3] MIPS/GAS: Correct note on the R5900 instruction count short loop fix Fredrik Noring
16:26 [PATCH 2/3] MIPS/GAS: Clarify the R5900 short loop hardware bug conditions Fredrik Noring
16:25 [PATCH 1/3] MIPS/GAS/testsuite: Extend the R5900 short loop fix test with border cases Fredrik Noring
16:25 [PATCH 0/3] MIPS/GAS: Extend the R5900 short loop fix test and notes Fredrik Noring
16:15 Re: [PATCH 0/3] MIPS/GAS: Extend the R5900 short loop fix test and notes Fredrik Noring
10:44 Re: [PATCH] [objcopy] Return a fatal error when --keep-global-symbol(s) is used with --globalize-symbols, since it is an error prone pattern. Nick Clifton
06:59 [PATCH 9/9] x86: correctly handle VPBROADCASTD with EVEX.W set outside of 64-bit mode Jan Beulich
06:59 [PATCH 8/9] x86: correctly handle VMOVD with EVEX.W set outside of 64-bit mode Jan Beulich
06:56 [PATCH 7/9] x86: correctly handle KMOVD with VEX.W set outside of 64-bit mode Jan Beulich
06:56 [PATCH 6/9] x86: adjust {,E}VEX.W handling for PEXTR* / PINSR* Jan Beulich
06:55 [PATCH 5/9] x86: adjust {,E}VEX.W handling outside of 64-bit mode Jan Beulich
06:54 [PATCH 4/9] x86: fix various non-LIG templates Jan Beulich
06:53 [PATCH 3/9] x86: allow {store} to select alternative {,}PEXTRW encoding Jan Beulich
06:53 [PATCH 2/9] x86: add more VexWIG Jan Beulich
06:52 [PATCH 1/9] x86: XOP VPHADD* / VPHSUB* are VEX.W0 Jan Beulich

October 10, 2018
16:03 [PATCH] sim/opcodes: Allow use of out of tree cgen source directory Andrew Burgess
15:49 [PATCH 0/9] x86: further adjustments to {,E}VEX.{W,L} handling Jan Beulich
15:08 [PATCH] x86: add {,V}MOVQ cases to xmmword test Jan Beulich
10:46 gold: No .debug_aranges section when linking with --gdb-index Martin Richtarsky
03:07 Re: [PATCH] binutils/readelf: Fix unwind entries of 64-bit hppa object files Alan Modra
03:04 Re: [PATCH] S12Z: Set eh_addr_size to 4 Alan Modra

October 09, 2018
21:16 [PATCH] [objcopy] Return a fatal error when --keep-global-symbol(s) is used with --globalize-symbols, since it is an error prone pattern. Jordan Rupprecht via binutils
17:26 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 8/8] Add data cache instructions for Memory Tagging Extension Sudakshina Das
17:26 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 7/8] Add system registers for Memory Tagging Extension Sudakshina Das
17:25 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 6/8] Add Bulk Allocation Tag instructions in Memory Tagging Extension Sudakshina Das
17:25 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 5/8] Add Tag getting instruction in Memory Tagging Extension Sudakshina Das
17:25 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 4/8] Add Tag setting instructions in Memory Tagging Extension Sudakshina Das
17:24 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 3/8] Add Pointer Arithmetic instructions in Memory Tagging Extension Sudakshina Das
17:23 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 2/8] Add Tag generation instructions in Memory Tagging Extension Sudakshina Das
17:23 [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 1/8] Add support for Memory Tagging Extension for ARMv8.5-A Sudakshina Das
14:44 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 9/9] Add SSBS to MSR/MRS Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:44 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 8/9] Add SCXTNUM_ELx and ID_PFR2_EL1 system registers Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:43 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 7/9] Add BTI instruction Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:43 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 6/9] Add Random number instructions Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:42 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 5/9] Add DC CVADP instruction Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:42 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 3/9] Add instruction SB for ARMv8.5-A Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:42 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 2/9] Add Data procoessing instructions for ARMv8.5-A Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:41 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 1/9] Add -march=armv8.5-a and related internal feature macros Richard Earnshaw (lists)
13:22 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 7/9] Add BTI instruction Sudakshina Das
12:39 Re: Multiple symbol with same name? Alan Modra
08:09 Re: .init_array vs. .ctors sections on ARM Alan Modra
07:41 .init_array vs. .ctors sections on ARM Sebastian Huber
07:07 Re: [PATCH] Don't attempt to place symbols into a discarded .dynsym Alan Modra
06:17 Re: [GAS][ARM]Adjust tests with recent change to consolidate run_dump_test. Alan Modra

October 08, 2018
22:54 [PATCH 2/2] Treat all unknown auxv tags on FreeBSD as unknown. John Baldwin
22:54 [PATCH 1/2] Support AT_HWCAP2 on FreeBSD. John Baldwin
19:31 Re: build failure in aarch64-opc.c on macOS Tom Tromey
15:49 Re: No PT_INTERP when .interp is zero size Michael Eager
12:13 [PATCH][Binutils][AArch64][committed] Replace C initializers with memset Tamar Christina
12:13 [PATCH] x86: Don't add GNU_PROPERTY_X86_FEATURE_2_NEEDED for -z separate-code H.J. Lu
12:00 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 7/9] Add BTI instruction Sudakshina Das
11:48 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 4/9] Add Execution and Data Restriction instructions Sudakshina Das
10:02 Separate header PT_LOAD for -z separate-code Alan Modra
10:02 ld insert_os_after ignoring first assignment Alan Modra
10:01 Use p_vaddr_offset to set p_vaddr on segments without sections Alan Modra
10:01 No PT_INTERP when .interp is zero size Alan Modra
10:00 SPU overlay headers Alan Modra
09:59 Tidy elf_segment_map allocation Alan Modra
09:48 RE: build failure in aarch64-opc.c on macOS Tamar Christina
09:46 Re: build failure in aarch64-opc.c on macOS Szabolcs Nagy
06:21 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Properly group and place orphan note sections Alan Modra

October 07, 2018
20:50 [PATCH] 2.31 breaks build of 'gold' for x86_64-w64-mingw32 Alexey Neyman
05:43 [PATCH] ELF: Properly group and place orphan note sections H.J. Lu
00:11 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Don't sort output note section by alignments in ascending order H.J. Lu

October 06, 2018
19:07 New French PO file for 'bfd' (version 2.30.90) Translation Project Robot
06:21 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Don't sort output note section by alignments in ascending order Alan Modra

October 05, 2018
23:57 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Don't sort output note section by alignments in ascending order H.J. Lu
23:32 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Don't sort output note section by alignments in ascending order Alan Modra
21:08 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add Intel ENCLV to assembler and disassembler H.J. Lu
19:21 Re: build failure in aarch64-opc.c on macOS Tom Tromey
19:00 [PATCH] x86: Add Intel ENCLV to assembler and disassembler H.J. Lu
16:29 Re: build failure in aarch64-opc.c on macOS Andrew Pinski
15:43 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AARCH64, 7/9] Add BTI instruction Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:31 build failure in aarch64-opc.c on macOS Tom Tromey
12:46 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Don't sort output note section by alignments in ascending order H.J. Lu
12:37 Re: [PATCH] ELF: Don't sort output note section by alignments in ascending order Nick Clifton
11:59 [PATCH] ELF: Don't sort output note section by alignments in ascending order H.J. Lu
10:33 Re: [PATCH 2/3] ELF: Group and sort output note sections by section alignments Alan Modra
10:33 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 3/3] Add Execution and Data Prediction instructions for AArch32 Richard Earnshaw (lists)
10:32 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 2/3] Add instruction SB for AArch32 Richard Earnshaw (lists)
10:32 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 1/3] Add -march=armv8.5-a and related internal feature macros to AArch32 Richard Earnshaw (lists)
07:43 Multiple symbol with same name? kamlesh kumar
06:44 Pay attention to this warning!!Your Domain needs ownership Policy update! Administrator
04:24 Re: [PATCH 1/3] ELF: Group PT_NOTE segments by section alignments Alan Modra
02:19 Re: [PATCH v3 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne
00:01 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Alan Modra

October 04, 2018
20:34 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix TLS and --gc-sections conflict. Jim Wilson
20:31 [PATCH] RISC-V: Delete zero-size .tdata.dyn section. Jim Wilson
20:09 Ground Water Professional Contacts Cordelia Merrick via binutils
20:09 Re: New linker testsuite failures for PR23658 H.J. Lu
19:15 Attention Please!!Your Domain ownership Authentication required! Administrator domain services
19:12 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS H.J. Lu
18:31 Re: New linker testsuite failures for PR23658 H.J. Lu
17:25 Re: [PATCH] Handle R_RISCV_32_PCREL in readelf Jim Wilson
17:17 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Rich Felker
16:34 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS H.J. Lu
15:52 Videos for GNU Tools Cauldron 2018 Jeremy Bennett
15:34 Re: [PATCH v3 5/5] or1k: Add OpenRISC gas documentation Nick Clifton
15:34 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] or1k: Add the l.muld, l.muldu, l.macu, l.msbu insns Nick Clifton
15:33 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] or1k: Add the l.adrp insn and supporting relocations Nick Clifton
15:32 Re: [PATCH v3 2/5] or1k: Fix messages for relocations in shared libraries Nick Clifton
15:31 Re: [PATCH v3 1/5] or1k: Add relocations for high-signed and low-stores Nick Clifton
15:31 Re: [PATCH v3 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Nick Clifton
15:10 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Cary Coutant
14:57 New linker testsuite failures for PR23658 Nick Clifton
13:35 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 2/3] Add instruction SB for AArch32 Sudakshina Das
13:34 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 3/3] Add Execution and Data Prediction instructions for AArch32 Sudakshina Das
13:13 [PATCH] Handle R_RISCV_32_PCREL in readelf Andreas Schwab
12:55 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Richard Henderson
11:56 RE: [PATCH][BINUTILS][AARCH64] Fix error checking for SIMD udot (by element) Tamar Christina
10:15 [COMMITTED] bfd,sparc: fix the .dynsym sh_info when stripping all symbols in ld Jose E. Marchesi
09:15 [PATCH][BINUTILS][AARCH64] Fix error checking for SIMD udot (by element) Matthew Malcomson
07:38 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix TLS and --gc-sections conflict. Andreas Schwab
03:23 [PATCH v3 4/5] or1k: Add the l.muld, l.muldu, l.macu, l.msbu insns Stafford Horne
03:23 [PATCH v3 3/5] or1k: Add the l.adrp insn and supporting relocations Stafford Horne
03:23 [PATCH v3 5/5] or1k: Add OpenRISC gas documentation Stafford Horne
03:23 [PATCH v3 1/5] or1k: Add relocations for high-signed and low-stores Stafford Horne
03:23 [PATCH v3 2/5] or1k: Fix messages for relocations in shared libraries Stafford Horne
03:23 [PATCH v3 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne
02:58 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne
02:15 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Alan Modra

October 03, 2018
23:46 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Cary Coutant
21:27 [PATCH] Don't attempt to place symbols into a discarded .dynsym Egeyar Bagcioglu
20:38 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ELF: Add testcases for PR ld/23658 H.J. Lu
18:42 New French PO file for 'gas' (version 2.30.90) Translation Project Robot
16:27 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ELF: Add testcases for PR ld/23658 H.J. Lu
16:01 Re: N2: IND: LIQ: Re: Liquid Dr.Robert Cardwell
15:45 国庆节支付宝红包重磅加码!10亿支付宝红包疯狂送!(一定要记得红包领取号码: 7807299 (每天都可以领哦)) 卢英克
14:30 Re: [PATCH 1/3] ELF: Group PT_NOTE segments by section alignments Nick Clifton
14:29 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ELF: Add testcases for PR ld/23658 Nick Clifton
12:56 Re: [PATCH 1/3] ELF: Group PT_NOTE segments by section alignments H.J. Lu
12:37 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ELF: Add testcases for PR ld/23658 H.J. Lu
11:56 [PATCH] S12Z: Set eh_addr_size to 4 John Darrington
11:56 eh_addr_size (global variable) John Darrington
10:37 Re: New French PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.30.90) Nick Clifton
10:34 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ELF: Add testcases for PR ld/23658 Nick Clifton
10:31 Re: [PATCH 2/3] ELF: Group and sort output note sections by section alignments Nick Clifton
10:31 Re: [PATCH 1/3] ELF: Group PT_NOTE segments by section alignments Nick Clifton
10:01 Re: New Portuguese PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.30.90) Nick Clifton
09:55 RE: [PATCH 8/8][Binutils][AArch64] Add MOVPRFX tests and update testsuite Tamar Christina
09:52 Re: [PATCH 8/8][Binutils][AArch64] Add MOVPRFX tests and update testsuite Nick Clifton
09:51 Re: [PATCH 7/8][Binutils][AArch64] Constraint disassembler and assembler changes. Nick Clifton
09:51 Re: [PATCH 6/8][Binutils][AArch64] Close sequences at the end of sections Nick Clifton
09:49 Re: [PATCH 5/8][Binutils][AArch64] Add SVE constraints verifier. Nick Clifton
09:46 Re: [PATCH 4/8][Binutils][AArch64] Refactor verifiers to make more general. Nick Clifton
09:44 Re: [PATCH 3/8][Binutils][AArch64] Refactor err_type. Nick Clifton
09:43 Re: [PATCH 2/8][Binutils][AArch64] Wire through instr_sequence Nick Clifton
09:42 Re: [PATCH 1/8][Binutils][AArch64] Mark sve instructions that require MOVPRFX constraints Nick Clifton
09:37 New French PO file for 'binutils' (version 2.30.90) Translation Project Robot
07:54 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Alan Modra
00:39 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix TLS and --gc-sections conflict. Jim Wilson

October 02, 2018
23:57 Re: [PATCH gold/21066] Consider C++ exception handling metadata during ICF Joshua Oreman
23:35 Re: [PATCH gold/21066] Consider C++ exception handling metadata during ICF Cary Coutant
23:09 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne
21:06 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Cary Coutant
16:23 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS H.J. Lu
15:58 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add fence.tso instruction Palmer Dabbelt
15:48 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Michael Matz
15:44 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS H.J. Lu
15:38 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Michael Matz
15:38 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Nick Clifton
15:36 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS H.J. Lu
15:13 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Michael Matz
14:57 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS H.J. Lu
14:52 Re: RFC: Add GNU_PROPERTY_NEED_PHDRS Michael Matz
14:32 Re: objcopy behavior for --globalize-symbol and --keep-global-symbol (-G) Nick Clifton
14:02 Re: [GAS][ARM]Adjust tests with recent change to consolidate run_dump_test. Renlin Li
12:39 Re: [GAS][ARM]Adjust tests with recent change to consolidate run_dump_test. Richard Earnshaw (lists)
11:34 [GAS][ARM]Adjust tests with recent change to consolidate run_dump_test. Renlin Li
09:51 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix TLS and --gc-sections conflict. Andreas Schwab

October 01, 2018
20:35 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add fence.tso instruction Jim Wilson
18:55 [PATCH 0/3] ELF: Group and sort output note sections by section alignments H.J. Lu
18:55 [PATCH 1/3] ELF: Group PT_NOTE segments by section alignments H.J. Lu
18:55 [PATCH 2/3] ELF: Group and sort output note sections by section alignments H.J. Lu
18:55 [PATCH 3/3] ELF: Add testcases for PR ld/23658 H.J. Lu
18:31 [PATCH] RISC-V: Add fence.tso instruction Palmer Dabbelt
17:31 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 2/3] Add instruction SB for AArch32 Sudakshina Das
14:57 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 2/3] Add instruction SB for AArch32 Hans-Peter Nilsson
13:33 Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, ARM, 2/3] Add instruction SB for AArch32 Richard Earnshaw (lists)
12:59 [PATCH] [ARC] Entries to Changelog for previous commits. cupertinomiranda
10:01 Re: [PATCH 0/3] MIPS/GAS: Extend the R5900 short loop fix test and notes Nick Clifton
07:10 [PATCH v2 4/5] or1k: Add the l.muld, l.muldu, l.macu, l.msbu insns Stafford Horne
07:10 [PATCH v2 3/5] or1k: Add the l.adrp insn and supporting relocations Stafford Horne
07:10 [PATCH v2 5/5] or1k: Add OpenRISC gas documentation Stafford Horne
07:10 [PATCH v2 1/5] or1k: Add relocations for high-signed and low-stores Stafford Horne
07:10 [PATCH v2 2/5] or1k: Fix messages for relocations in shared libraries Stafford Horne
07:10 [PATCH v2 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne
07:08 Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs Stafford Horne


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc